The Master of Professional Studies (MPS) in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management degree program provides students with the foundational knowledge of advanced merchandising, consumer insights, product development, branding and promotion, and an overview of visual merchandising.
This master's degree in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management will give you the competitive edge you need to succeed in today’s retail, apparel, and merchandising markets. You'll gain practical and theoretical knowledge of fashion merchandising and retail management so that you can make business decisions in the industry and help solve real-world problems.
Whether your future lies in retail, planning, allocation, or merchandising, our MPS degree in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management will set you up for success and connect you to the very lifeblood of the fashion industry.
With a master’s degree in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management from LIM College, you will be prepared for a wide range of career options including:
- Product development
- Retail merchandise management
- Retail/showroom operations management
- Wholesale/retail price analysis
- Advanced Fashion Merchandising
- Consumer Behavior in Fashion
- Fashion Retail Management
- Fashion Branding & Promotion
- Principles of Visual Merchandising
- Retail Merchandise Management
- Technology in Fashion Merchandising and Management
- Product Development in Fashion From Concept to Consumer
- Internship in Fashion Merchandising and Management or Influencing in Organizations
- Capstone in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management
What is Fashion Merchandising?
Fashion merchandising is the strategic analysis, marketing, management, and distribution of fashion products in order to maximize profits. Want to learn more about the business side of fashion? Visit our articles and guides for more information about our industry and related careers.
The LIM Distinctive Learning Formula
The master's in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management program at LIM College has been developed to include a distinctive mix of theory and hands-on experiences. This includes lectures, group discussion, student group work and participation to arm you with the diverse set of knowledge and experience that employers look for in this field. You’ll benefit from our distinctive learning formula in any of our programs, designed to fit the busy schedule of adult learners. Once graduated you’ll also benefit from our broad network of employers and successful alumni.